Please accept the following terms and conditions when submitting your booking request.
Table of Contents
NOTE: The use of Haven Holiday facilities will be covered by their own terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions form a contract between Caravan Blackpool & the guest making the booking.
By renting a caravan, guests undertake to keep the property, furniture, fixtures and other items belonging to the caravan in the same state of repair/condition as found at the start of your rental period.
Guests are required to recycle and dispose of their waste in accordance with the park requirements.
Guests are responsible for the safekeeping of the caravan and the contents of it, therefore you must remember to lock all doors and windows.
Please note that smoking is not allowed in any part of the caravan or your bond will be forfeited.
Bed linen and towels are all included in the price.
The Caravan will be cleaned sanitised and treated with Ozone Ultraviolet Sterilizer Light after every visit. Toilets will be cleaned, sanitised and sealed. An Alcohol hand sanitiser will be provided for guests along with a sanitised key safe for entry to avoid any key hangovers.
We accept payments by Card Payment, Bank Transfer or PayPal.
A non-refundable £100 deposit is required to reserve the caravan unless your booking is less than 4 weeks away, in which case full payment will then be required at the time of booking.
Once the deposit is received, we will email you a receipt which will give you the details of when to send the balance, which is 4 weeks before your arrival.
When the final payment is received, we will email you a final receipt along with directions, key details, etc.
If your final payment is not received on time, regrettably, the booking will be cancelled.
Refundable damage deposit
A damage deposit of GBP 100 is required 24hrs before your arrival. This will be collected as a Bank Transfer payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded within 24 Hrs in full by Bank Transfer, subject to an inspection of the property.
If you book within 4 weeks of arrival, then full payment is required as soon as the booking is made.
Damages, Breakages, Care of the Property, etc.
A refundable security deposit is required for every booking and will be refunded back onto the card or bank account within 3 days of departure if our terms and conditions are met.
The amount of the damage deposit is £100 to be added to the prices of the accommodation.
We will email you once we have made the refund.
Guests are required to take good care of the property and its contents and leave the caravan clean and tidy on the day of departure.
All or part of the security deposit will be forfeited if during the hire period there are any breakages or damage caused to the holiday accommodation (including patio area), furniture, equipment, or utensils within the bounds of the holiday accommodation or if after the guest(s) have vacated the holiday accommodation the property requires additional cleaning beyond what would be reasonably expected.
Please let us know about any breakages or damage so that we can arrange to replace/repair the item(s) in time for the arrival of the next guests-we don’t always charge for minor breakages if reported to us before departure.
A Guest would be required to reimburse Caravan Blackpool if the total amount of damage and/or spotless charges exceeds the amount of the damage deposit held.
If you are asked to leave the site by a member of staff for any reason the guest(s) nor anybody within the group shall not be entitled to a refund or any compensation.
If you decide to cancel your holiday you MUST call 07821 781807 in the first instance.
We recommend that you take out a cancellation insurance policy-just in case. This low-cost insurance will cover your booking costs & has lots of benefits too in case you need to cancel your holiday. There are several companies offering this service that you can find via Google.
If you are not insured, and you needed to cancel your holiday less than 4 weeks before the arrival day, we would endeavour to re-let the caravan for you, but we cannot return any monies to you unless we manage to re-book the caravan, and we obtain the original price you booked the accommodation for.
If we are successful in re-letting the caravan for the period you had booked, any monies refunded to you will be subject to a charge of £50 for advertising & admin costs. If we are successful in re-letting the property for the same amount as the price you would have paid, we will refund all the monies you have paid us less the £50 charge and a non-refundable £100 deposit.
If the amount we receive from the replacement booking is less than the original price you booked the accommodation for, you will still, unfortunately, be liable for the balance-this is why we strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to cover accidents, losses, cancellations, etc. These policies are available quite cheaply from most insurance brokers.
In the highly negative scenario that we are unable to re-let the caravan, you will still be required to pay the full rental price. Any refunds will be made once the replacement booking has been paid for in full.
Coronavirus Money-Back Guarantee
We have introduced a very simple promise – if you book a holiday with us and restrictions are re-introduced we will refund you in full. If you are self-isolating or suffering from COVID-19 symptoms, we will allow you to transfer your holiday to an alternative date. So whatever the future holds, we’ve got you covered.
Number of Persons
The number of persons using the property must not exceed the maximum of 8 people plus one infant. We reserve the right to refuse entry if this condition is not met.
The holiday home is for hire to families ONLY; we do not accept bookings from young people less than 25yrs or single sex groups of any age.
Pets are only permitted if booked before arrival. We reserve the right to refuse entry if this condition is not met. Guests are reminded that pets must be kept under strict control at all times and guests must clear up any fouling without delay.
Responsibilities of Hirer
- The holiday home is spotless between holidays; however we ask you to leave the holiday home and its contents in a clean and tidy condition.
- The hirer is responsible for the holiday home and is responsible for ensuring all members of his/her family take reasonable care of all the fixtures and fittings and replace or have professionally repaired any damages.
- Clients are asked not to bring their own electrical appliances, as they may trip the holiday home fuse box, if clients do use their own equipment they do so at their own risk!
- SMOKING INSIDE THE HOLIDAY HOME IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If smoking outside the holiday home please dispose of the cigarette ends properly. Thank you.
- Parties/events are NOT allowed
- Quiet Hours from 11:00pm-8:00am
Responsibilities of Owner
- All gas and electrical appliances supplied in the holiday home are P.A.T tested yearly.
- The owner will not be liable for any injury or death, loss of property, damages suffered by the hirer or any member of their party, personal belongings are the responsibility of the owner at all times during your stay.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel your confirmed booking at anytime, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control and refund all monies paid. Under no circumstances will refunded monies exceed the monies paid by the hirer for the holiday home.
- All guests’ names are registered at Marton Mere Reception and facility passes can be collected on arrival, if they have been paid for in advance.
- The owners will not be responsible for any changes of entertainment as these are the responsibility of Haven Holidays and subject to their terms and condition.
- The owner and/or our representatives retain the right to enter our holiday home at any reasonable time to carry out any repairs deemed necessary to the holiday home or any equipment with your consent.
- The cleaning of all the holiday homes is carried out by Us, the owners.
- All information is given in good faith and no warranties are made regarding information provided, either written or oral.
Caravan Blackpool will only use the personal data of the guest(s) for the purpose of processing the booking and for carrying out the company’s obligations in accordance with the contract. We will not pass on your personal data to 3rd parties.
By making the booking you agree to the terms and conditions of this contract, once issued.
This terms & conditions is effective as of 30 March 2021