Why Choose our Family Owned Caravan?
Connect with us
Place for the perfect short break!
- That is why our guests return repeatedly to our caravan for their holidays to take in the local attractions of Blackpool and the art deco splendour and wildlife to be found at Stanley Park.
- On arrival, guests are greeted with tea, coffee, sugar, and welcome snacks to help them settle in our three-bedroom Swift Bordeaux prestige caravans which can sleep up to eight in comfort next to Blackpool South Beach!
- The caravan is located in a quiet leafy location and has its own garden table, so you can enjoy your time outdoors in the sun.
- The site offers plenty for adults and children to keep them busy during their stay.
- We’re a very close family and love our caravan, please book with us, and you will love it too.
- Check our reviews, videos and photos on Facebook page, website or Booking.com, and they will talk for themselves.
— Denis & Maria (The Caravan Owners)
Our park is jam-packed full of facilities for your fun and convenience, from sports and play areas, to bars and restaurants where you can enjoy a nice drink and a yummy bite to eat. Marton Mere is home to an impressive indoor pool which we’ve recently refurbished (look out for the new lazy river). We also have shops and markets right on your doorstep, so don’t sweat it if you leave something at home, we’ve got you covered.
Available for Hire
We only rent from Friday to Monday, Monday to Friday, Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday. Minimum bookings starting on Friday are for 3 or 7 days only. Bookings starting on Monday are for 4 or 7 days only, for bookings of 7 or more days holiday must start on a Monday or Friday.
Prices start at: £255 for 3 nights
Activities & Leasure
Our little water vehicles look like something between a floating dodgem and a jet ski – your kids will just love riding around the pools. They’re powered so all they need to do is steer.
Essential for any young explorer. Find out how to light a fire with only the natural surroundings at hand. There may even be a tasty treat at the end.
Got a strong arm and steady eye? Why not become a bowman? With help from our expert instructors you’ll be firing like Robin Hood in no time. So, keep your eye keen, draw back that bow and let’s hit the bullseye!
Pic 'n' Paint Pottery
Bring the family along to our indoor Pic ‘n’ Paint or Creative Studio and pick your potted animal, jug or vase, then add your own detail using the paint provided. We’ll pop it in the kiln to dry and you collect it a day or two later to take home with you.
With its brilliant technology, all you have to do to get started on our fantastic Segways is to lean in the direction you want to move and whoosh – you’re off! Our friendly instructors will show how to get going, then it’s time to set off on a group tour to explore the park
Who doesn’t love bouncing on a trampoline? We’re certain your little ones will love bouncing on a bungee trampoline – where with the help of a bungee cord they can go as high as they wish.
Let our underwater Aqua Jets take you and your kids on a ride around the pool. As you hold on tight, you’ll swiftly glide through the water making twists and turns whilst chasing each other.
Adventure Golf - Adult
It’s pretty much crazy golf but bigger, crazier and more exciting! Bring your putter to the green, place your ball and off you go. Be wary – there are different routes that the ball can take, and with each one having more obstacles to tackle, it might not be as easy as you think.
Grab your board and take to the water on one of our open-deck pool kayaks. We’ll kit you out and show you how to get the hang of paddling about. Our pools are lovely and warm and you’ll have no worries about bumping into a fish or two.
Park Site Map
Take a look around Marton Mere Holiday Village using our map to discover what’s on the park and where is your caravan before your holiday begins.